Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Baptism & my last ever District Council


Hey everybody!

This last week has been a good one! We had another baptism!
And, I went to my last ever district council! Our district leader asked me if I would share some of the wisdom I've gained over the course of my mission, haha. It’s crazy to think I’m to this point!

We also started teaching a lot of great people this last week who are excited to be baptized. I might not ever be there to see it, but the important part is that they'll be able to find the gospel! And it will leave whichever missionaries come into the area behind Elder Holmes and I in a really good place!

I have a lot of things to get done today so I’m sorry this is short.  Soon I’ll be able to tell you everything in person!


I love you all!


Just a bit of a size difference between
Elder Holmes and Elder Tocigl


No comments:

Post a Comment