Monday, April 3, 2017

This will be short, but hopefully for the last time!

Hey Everybody! 

Big news! I found out this weekend that my time serving as an Assistant to the President has come to a close! I honestly can't describe the feelings I have. There were definitely things that frustrated me from time to time, and there are definitely things I missed about being a normal missionary, but the time I spent in the office has such a special place in my heart. I could go on for pages on the list of things that I'm going to miss about the office -- from all the excitement, to spending so much time with President, to the Robindale YSA ward, to everything else.  As seems to be the norm, I finally was starting to feel like I had the hang of how to be an AP, which meant it was time for me to be transferred I guess, haha. But as always, I feel really torn, because not only am I going to miss this assignment a ton, I'm also really excited for my new assignment! I'll be serving as a district leader in the East Stake! I'm going to be double transferred in with a missionary who came out with me! It will be in the East Stake, and it's called the Sandhill Ward. It's pretty widely known as one of the most ghetto areas in the missions, and actually covers the Stratosphere! I'll send more info next week, and hopefully a longer letter, since today's a little crazy, but just know that I love all of you and I love what I'm doing right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment