Monday, January 9, 2017

Busy Transfer Week Ahead

Hey everybody!

As I'm sure you know, it's transfer week! Elder Wightman and I will both be staying in the office together! We're excited! This will likely be Elder Wightman's last transfer in the office.

I don't have much time to write today, but I wanted to let you know what was going on! This last Friday was super cool because I got to be a part of my first transfer meeting, where we helped President Snow with arranging transfers. He already has the process mostly finished when we come in, and we just talk through everything, and make a few changes. I've always had a huge testimony that the Lord puts missionaries in the area they're supposed to be in, and it was super cool to be a part of that process!

I'm super excited for President Nelson to visit this Saturday! I'm not sure if I've mentioned it or not yet, but President Nelson, president of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles is visiting the mission! We're super lucky to have him, especially so recently after Elder Holland visited the mission! He could very likely be the next prophet soon, so we're really looking forward to it!

That's about all I have time for this week. I love you all!
Elder Excell


Q&A – 1/9/2018
1.) Did your pants fit that we sent you for Christmas? -- They do! They're one size bigger than I needed, but they fit just fine with a belt. And I like that you're planning ahead for when I get a little fatter than I already have, haha.


2.) Do you attend church every week in your YSA ward or do you go to other wards with other missionaries sometimes? -- We always go to our ward.

3.) Have you revealed your 2017 Mission Vision to the rest of the mission? I'd like to hear about it. -- Not yet! President Snow has been trying to set up a meeting with the Area Seventy, Elder Stoddard, to review it, but Elder Stoddard has been super busy because of some other things going on.


4.) I've been thinking about your awesome, unrestricted, hearty laugh. I love your laugh! Tell me about something that made you really laugh this past week. -- The crazy card that you sent me for my birthday with the dancing hamster that you glued our family’s funny faces on absolutely made me laugh out loud.  I loved it!  And, I really get to laugh a lot around here every week. It’s a fun place to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment