Monday, April 11, 2016

A Day at Urgent Care

Sorry that this is late and short!  I only have about 20 minutes for emailing today!  

This morning we went on a short hike with the Elders from Golden Valley.  It was a lot of fun!  Unfortunately, Elder Ryder slipped on a hill and got a pretty deep gash in his leg!  He's doing fine now, but because of the fact that he wasn't really in any kind of shape to be able to drive, and his companion Elder Leakehe is from Australia and isn't allowed to drive here, Elder Aitchison and I ended up splitting up for the day so that I could drive Elder Ryder to the urgent care and Elder Aitchison could go with Elder Leakehe to take care of some errands we needed to run today.  Anyways, long story short, Elder Ryder and I spent most all of the day at the urgent care and picking up some prescriptions at the local pharmacy, so I haven't had any time to do much of anything today!  

I promise I'll catch up on writing next week, but for now, just know that I love you all and that I'm so grateful for all of your continued love and support!



Love you all!
Elder Excell

No comments:

Post a Comment