Monday, March 14, 2016

And the 2nd Place Winner in the Chloride Parade Goes To...

I don't have much time to write today! We spent most of our morning helping unload a tractor and move a shed for the branch. 
Some members in our branch and their two-day-old
baby lamb.


Dad's being released as Bishop?  That's definitely going to be really different!  I imagine it will be a lot like the feelings I have about coming home from a mission, lots of mixed emotions about the good times you've had, but also the relief of having a little bit of a break. I'm also curious about who the next Bishop will be, but also not speculating. ;)


I guess the biggest news for this week is that we marched in a parade in Chloride! It was tons of fun! We handed out Books of Mormon, talked to lots of people, and even watched a gunfight!(don't worry, it was staged!). We even somehow won a second place trophy for marching in the parade! 


Transfers are coming up this next week, and I'm excited to see what happens. After the 2nd transfer is sort of the time when it could go either way.  I could stay.  I could go.  It's pretty unlikely that I'll ever serve in California, because everything outside of Vegas is one zone, and it's pretty uncommon to serve twice in the same zone.


I'm sorry this is so short!  I love you all and hope that you have a great week! 
Elder Excell
The trailer we helped to tin foil!

Q&A - 3/14/16

1.) Since you have a washer and dryer in your trailer, do you do laundry throughout the week or do you still try and conquer it all on p-day?  --It just depends on the week and what kind of crazy stuff we have going on!

2.) Do you still cut your own hair? Do you give haircuts to other missionaries still?  --I still cut my own hair.  I don't really cut too many other missionaries hair right now, but still occasionally.

3.) What was the highlight of your week?  --We marched in a parade!  More about that in the letter!

No comments:

Post a Comment